суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

address finderfree people finder




I donapos;t think Vollyapos;ll be around since he has morning uni times. I think from 9-2. But, being hungry, I got up and went all the way downstairs without descending on my bum but by the rails. Father always gets up early to run around the block, but not today, heapos;s at a bar gig somewhere. And I think Vicapos;s out too... Against the maternal unitapos;s wishes. Volly specifically didnapos;t want me to refer to her that way, but NO LOVE FOR HER this (rather early) morning. She did several things to vex me: insisting upon approving of Pablo the other comrade (for whom I personally donapos;t care, preferring Ben much more In fact, heapos;apos;s to be over at sometime today), losing my cellphone, annoying me by getting into bed with me (???) and continually kissing me (*disapproves*), mrrr, think thatapos;s all.... Mostly the kissing thing was unwelcome. Her breath smelled bad too. X_x Going to look for breakfast now.
address finderfree people finder.



Комментариев нет: