среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

asus k8v probleme se x





For some reasons tears are just running. I havenapos;t felt like this for months. I donapos;t need words telling things will be okay - I just need to feel sad. I donapos;t need promises of things to come or things will change. I feel overwhelmed, alone,sad and like the universe has left the building without telling me what is going on. I donapos;t want the fairy godmother to hit me over the head - I am sick of waiting - I want certainty of the greater plan. I want more than this town offers me. I want people I work with to get me and my stupidity and not pull faces when they donapos;t think I am looking. Its a lot of want - I know. It may sound childish and maybe it is my inner child crying for what has gone before.
What set this off? The house has been sold and after being settled and recovering from the last 5 months upheaval I have to found a new place for Max and I. I hate renting but I donapos;t have a choice until I am working and where Iapos;ll be working I donapos;t know..
My path is reforming I realise this but I would like to see some of the street plan please. I donapos;t expect gold bricks, the tin man, cowardly lion or the scarecrow...and I have my version of Toto. What I would like is a little tenderness, joy and challenge that doesnapos;t take me to the edge.

I am not blaming anyone or myself for what has gone before and I am not angry - I heard a great thing tonight - let the wind take the anger and things will be.� Talk about it - I donapos;t think I am being truthful and really talking about it except maybe here and I feel all talked out..truth be told I am not a deep person but I am feeling person and there is only so much one can feel before you donapos;t anymore and that scares me.

Thank the goddess for family and friends and the breath I take.

Good news today - my bestie is back from Nepal and we will catching up on the weekend of the 25th (her birthday). Major yayness and goss which is of course requisite. The day did start well.



asus k8v probleme se x, asus k8v review se x, asus k8v se, asus k8v se delux.



Комментариев нет: