вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

ancient middle east maps






To whom it may concern,

I donapos;t quite know how to put into words all these thoughts and emotions that are running through me tonight. Itapos;s always in the late hours of the night that my mind finds you. I often wonder if there is ever a minute where I make my way into your thoughts as well. I honestly can say that I really donapos;t know. Yes, that uncertainty scares me at times...the possibility that all of this will never be anything more than what plays out in my head.

But I know either way, I will be okay. You donapos;t know this but before we crossed each others paths, I was clawing my way back up from rock bottom...physically, mentally, emotionally. I was drained and tired of this city. And then one day something in me changed and I found myself getting back up for another round. I started to rely on the tiny bit of confidence that was once buried by my past, eating disorder, health issues, etc... And slowly I felt the strength that I once had and the "go after what I want" attitude begin to seep back into my being. There was life in my eyes again.

And then by crazy random chance, you came into my life. Born and raised in two completely different worlds, we are almost as different as night and day...and yet there is never a dull moment between us. I know youapos;d never have the slightest clue what you have done for me because it is something that cannot be seen by the eye alone.

You just...made me feel good.

Thatapos;s it. To many, it might seem like such a minute accomplishment but going through hell and back, Iapos;ve learned to treasure things like this. I know how short life can be...and believe me I have used up many of my chances already. Iapos; have also seen dying people with my own eyes who wished they had just a few more months to experience more simple pleasures like this. Iapos;ve been left alone in a dark hospital room because my roommate had to be taken to ICU in the middle of the night, only to find out they werenapos;t going to be coming back. So Iapos;d count the minutes till my next dose of meds so I could fall asleep and not have to face the night alone.

So thank you. And whatever comes of this or whatever doesnapos;t...there will be no hard feelings on my half and I hope we could still be friends.


<3,

Me

ancient middle east maps, ancient middle east map, ancient middle east history, ancient middle east.



Комментариев нет: