суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

common french marine musket




So this past week Bleach Episode 190 came out, and I liked it. Even though for half (or more than) of it was a review of what has been going on. LIKE�WE�DONapos;T�KNOW But I still loved it. I loved the songs as well

Now for the other stuff. This is where Iapos;m going to put things like pictures that I like from Bleach or Naruto or other manga or books that I�like (yes sometimes I�do talk like that and sometimes I talk formal....depends on the mood). Movies and music too. The reason being that my lovely�and wonderful boyfriend (if you are him reading this�*sticks out tongue*) told me that he has trouble loading my myspace�page b/c it�has too many stuff on it. But I am finally starting to like my myspace page and�then he (you) tell me that it has too much stuff.��

So now Iapos;m going to put a lot of things�on here.��
common french marine musket, common french last names, common french last name, common french in phrase.



Комментариев нет: