четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

author d.d hurlburt jesse lyman rev




How stubborn, and blind we are. Itapos;s right here, right now; weapos;re already there.

At a time, I was waiting to meet Susan. It seemed impossible; she lived in a completely different world, thousands of miles away. I thought, "the day we meet, is the day I am waiting for."

At a time, we came together, and we thought, "the day we can have a home together, is the day we are waiting for."

At a time, our lease began, and we made our own home, and then we thought, "the day we have financial freedom, is the day we are waiting for."

At this time, I sat at my table eating my morning meal, and I realized, "why am I waiting? What am I waiting for?"

Money?

Success?

If I allow this pattern to continue, then soon there will be a time, when the day I am waiting for, is the day I die.

There will never be a more "right" time. There will never be a more "perfect" condition. Itapos;s here, now.

Weapos;re so childish, and immature, so unappreciative. I myself, very much included. To have Susan in my life, even after how impossible it seemed to be, should alone be enough of a doorway to the "heaven" state. To be able to sit here and type on my computer, cognitive and healthy, to be able to sit in my comfortable chair and play my game, and have fun and laugh, should be enough to be centered in the now, rather than the later.

If you keep running, you will pass by and miss so much; be still and take it all in.

If you keep chasing, you will never catch it; be still and let it come to you.

Itapos;s here, now.

Iapos;m begging you, to not let life pass you by, waiting for some perfect circumstance.

Iapos;m begging you, to realize, and no longer be blinded by the western ideal that the majority of your time here should be spent at a job, making someone else rich, and paying bills for things you donapos;t even need or perhaps even use.

I wish with all my heart that I could make you realize how precious, and how fast life really is.

Donapos;t lose your life to the waiting game.

No longer allow your purpose to be making someone else rich.

The day I have been waiting for, is today.

doris eds restaurant, author d.d hurlburt jesse lyman rev, author cynthia voight, author cynthia rylant study, author cynthia rylant.



Комментариев нет: